Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Outside of the Village - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Outside of the Village

+6
Kurono Kamizuru
Shimada
Madora uchiha
hollis
Dchong
Madara Uchiha
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outside of the Village - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside of the Village

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 pm

The skies above the land of earth rolled in layers of darkness as thunder cackled in the skies. Lightning flashes across the pitch black skies, creating the illusion of the skies splitting in pieces. Within moments, the outskirts of the land of earth was covered in complete darkness as the winds howled. Birds fled their homes as the animals scattered for shelter as a bolt of lightning struck the earth, briefly lighting up the area in a bright white burst of light. As the darkness consumed the light, what seemed to be two glowing light moved through the darkness, approaching the land of earth.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm

ooc: Sorry for the delay, computer issues >Surprised

Jashin continues to move closer and closer to the inside of iwagakure until the skies suddenly begin to darken as if a storm is coming. An immense chakra can suddenly be felt by the black monster as two beams of light shine through the darkness. Curious as to what these strange anomalies are, Jashin halts his movements to stay and see what lies before him.

"mmmhmhmhm..this looks fun..."
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:53 am

Lightning continued to flash across the skies as the wind continued howling. The two beam of light glowed as it turned from a dull white beam to a crimson red. The beam stopped approximately a feet away from Jashin as it came eye to eye with the monster, as if staring into its soul. The lightning flashed again as another bolt of lightning came down once more, striking the ground behind the monster, lighting up the entire area, revealing a cloaked young man, staring at the monster with killing intent in his glowing red eyes as the entire area darkened once again.

ooc - its cool man
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm

[cmolor=green] mmmm.you sir, feel very familiar, but I can't quite put my pinky on it..[/color]

Jashin says as he smiles on the inside with his mouthless face. The man standing before him definitely has a familiar chakra signature, but the monster can't figure out if this is because he actually knows him or if its high level is just making him think so. As the sky begins to grow dark once more, jashin can't help but to think this is some sort of jutsu. Regardless, the fiend decides to keep talking instead of preparing himself.

tell me grasshoppa..why are you here, to fight me? Hmhm, I don't even know who you are.."

Of course the green eyed monster knows exactly why this man is here. He may be a grade a loon but he's far from stupid. This man is here to kill him, and after having shaken all five of the great nations to their core, its not at all surprising but rather, very expected.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 am

The young man stared at the monster unmoved, unfaltering and definitely without any form of fear in his face. Neither fear nor anger was shown, making it unknown what this young man's true intention was. However, the look in his eyes spoke of only one thing, the total eradication of this monster. Thunder continued to cackle in the skies as the clouds rolled, turned and shifted as if being altered by an outside force. It doesn't matter, I am not here for talks, I am here to eradicate you.

At that, the man turned around in a moment as his cloak flapped in the winds, removing him from the monster's view and at the same time attempting to swipe the monster's face as lightning struck the ground around them

ooc - sry man, was occupied with school and work >.<
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 pm

"hmph"

as the man dissappears from view, one of jashins chains pops up to block the cloak from hitting his face. he then looks around at all the lightning flashung, wondering if it has any spwvial qualities. he then grips his giant battle ace firmly and his chains begin to rattle, ready for the enemy's next move.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm

As the chain's blocked the attempted attack, the man swoop downwards as the edge of his cloak was entangled with the chains, followed by the man pulling his cloak forward at the same time pulling the chains along with him. Lightning once again flashed across the skies as a bolt of lightning struck the ground near them. Drop of water could be seen falling from the skies, turning into a heavy downpour in an instant, covering both of them in a veil of water.

ooc - sry for the late post, was occupied with work
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 am

ooc: sorry for the lateness bro, had to get all my final school stuff together for this upcomming semester.

As Kuro's cloak pulls jashins chains forward, they disconnect from the creatures body just as his old tentacles would have in such a situation. suddenly, tiny mouths begin to pop out of several sections of the chains, trying to chew on the mans cloak. As thunder strikes and the light rain turns into a heavy downpour, jashin becomes suspicious for a moment as to what this all means. Could it be a set up for some sort of raikon or suiton even? Either way, Jashin writes it off as natural causes but doesnt dismiss his thought as he rears his arms back and takes a heavy and firm step foward , extending his right leg to realease a large mass of chains from his now extended forearms, to snake towards Kuro s if they were living creatures looking for a tastey snack. wind blows harshly as the rain continues to pour and the now muddy dirt transposes in the near distance.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:32 pm

ooc - its cool bro, i'm not exactly free either. there's no computer in the hospital -.-''

bic - The cloak slipped through the chains as they disconnected themselves from each other, each piece popping out a mouth, gnawing at the cloak. As the chains were gnawing at the cloak, thunder clashed even more frequently as the cloak fell to the ground, in a heap of tattered clothing, bearing no substance within it but the water from the downpour as the chains that were snaking towards the cloak hit it, getting engrossed in it. From the distance, a faint voice could be heard," I wonder, if its water, or lightning", came the words through the heavy downpour as a whipping and slashing sound could be heard from the faint distance coming towards Jashin at high speed slicing through the air and the veil of water pouring from the sky, creating the illusion of the atmosphere being split into two.

ooc - btw, are we using chakra points? or...not?
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:56 am

Ooc: damn bro your in the hospitol, what happened u ok??

bic: as jashins disconnected chains eat away at the cape, a distinct slicing noise can be heard through the rain. jashin turns in the general direction of this sound and sees the air actually seperating. suddenly more chains pop out from jashins torso and shoulders and begin to rattle and hiss at the upcoming force. as the thunder hits jashin grips his giant axe more firmly, ready to strike or defend.

"hmph..lightning.."

ooc: naw, we dont need to. this is going to be jashins death thread anyway so we can just go old school.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:47 pm

ooc - i was ill for a few days, nothing serious, a few injections and i was all cool, and high at the same time

bic - "Water style, takigakure cutting sword", a gleam could be seen from within the veil of separating rain as the edge of a huge sword struck Jashin's chains with considerable force with the young man from before could be seen standing at a considerably far distance, holding the hilt of the sword, with a faint smile on his face. The sword however, possibly unnoticed to Jashin, seems to be growing with each passing second as the rain drops seemingly being absorbed by the sword. "I am Kuro Kagami, the takikage".
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 pm

As the shinobi forms a sword of water and strikes at jashins 'chest' chains, he watches the mans position to see if he is going to proceed forward ir backward. Just as Jashin had hoped and anticipated, the nimble man appears standing far back a in the distance. As soon as jashin sees this, dozens of chains pop up out of the ground in the same location the mud had shifted earlier which is no more than a few feet away from where the man stands now. After hearing the mans name, jashin holds up the tiger hand seal and states his own.

"kuro eh...sounds familiar. well im jashin.."

Mist begins to form around the entire area, but only close to the ground so everything is still visable. However, the temperature in the area does suddenly drop drastically. Frost begins to form at the blades edge of jashins axe.

"NICE TA MEET YA!!!

Jashin suddenly leaps foward, to strike kuro, who is hopefully bound and chained.

Technique used:
Spoiler:
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:44 am

Kuro stood still, with his right arm thrusted forward along with his elongated blade. Gazing through the veil of rain, Kuro looked down as chains burst through the ground, seemingly trying to hold him in place. The sudden drop in temperature and the appearance of the cold mist made Kuro looked back up right at the moment Jashin was leaping towards him with his huge axe, covered with what seemed to be frost. There's another shinobi of the mist that went by the name Kuro, this was his kekkei genkai, exclaimed Kuro towards Jashin. However, let me school you on a Kage's capabilities.

Holding his left hand in front of him, Kuro formed what seemed to be a modified or a simpler version of a tiger hand seal as he inhaled deeply, blowing a gush of water towards the ground, destroying the chains and at the same time, propelling him into the air while creating a barricade between him, Jashin and the ground. Kuro swung his right hand as the blade from before swirl through the entire area, blowing away the mist, revealing its size to have grown to immense proportion, slamming downwards on Jashin. Kuro clenched his other hand as the rain gathered into his palm, immediately taking the shape of a sword. With this, Kuro pointed it at Jashin as it whizzed towards him.

Spoiler:
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:41 am

As an impressive wall of water forms between jashin and Kuro, he swings his giant axe upward at it and the wall almost instantly turns into ice. Jashin smashes his way through the now frozen wall but as soon as he does, a giant sword of water is brought down on him. Jashin moves his already raised axe to block the gargantuan sword but its wieght forces him downward and suddenly another sword whiizzes towards him. The new sword manages to pierce the monsters side a few inches before chains jutt out to wrap around the sword and prevent it from impaling any further. The chains disconnect and jashin leaps back several feet.

~I guess that sword got it's massive size from the rain. It must have because i know for a fact it wasn't that scary before. Oh well. This guy must really rely heavily on the rain, or water in general.WElp, i guess we'll just have ta fix that now won't we?~

"OOOh your a funny guy, funny guy!"

More chains crawl out of jashins body only now their tips appear to be frosted. As heavy sheets of rain continue to pour, Jashin again rushes towards Kuro.The stab wound in his side seems to have 'healed' somehow
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Kaim and Mushai still in search of Shinoura Kaim stops and scractches his head as he reads a sign and tilts his head a bit. I...Iww...uhh...that makes the ah sound hmm...lemme spell it out I,W,A,G,K,U,R,E, hmm...Kaim sits down on the ground and looks very puzzled as he gazes at the sign. then he finally notices the big picture of a Rock as the background.Brain Blast! Hey Mushai We in the Land of Earth! i wonder how did we get here?
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 39417
Mission points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushai Fudo Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Mushai walks up to Kaim and slaps him in the head.
How in the hell did we get lose like this. Man Kaim how in the hell did you become a Jonin.Mushai shakes his head as he looks at the sign. He starts to notice how the scenary around has been destroyed. He looks at kaim.
Looks like someone been fighting here.
Mushai Fudo
Mushai Fudo
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 50040

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Kaim rubbs his head after Mushai slaps and says was that necssary at all...and why im a Jonin is because i kick ass duh...Kaim strikes a dramatic pose and his tweeth shines then Kaim looks serious as he notices the scenery yea Moo-moo it looks like some has been fighting here i think we should check it out.Kaim begins to run in the direction of a storm.come on slow poke! race ya!
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:11 pm

kaim enters the bizzare terrian of ice and rain as he notices two ninjas battling and he says to himself aww...shit...it is sooo cococold...darn it i should worn a jacket...Kaim then notices one ninja but he looks like he upgraded from last time they encountered and kaim says aloud Hey Ugly! over here! last time you got away from me! but this time i'm gonna beat you from beast to beauty! you creep! Kaim begins cracking his knuckles and neck.Kaim straigthens up his cap and says darkly...I hope you can keep up...Kaim starts to dart at Jashin as he runs the bandages around his arms begin to become loose.
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 pm

"hm?"

The chains on jashins back begin rattle as they sense new enemies. Jashins head turns al the way behind his shoulder like an owl and he glares at the two newcommers.

"gahh, too weak.."

As the more flamboyant of the duo charges in and his bandages fall, several dozens chains pop up from out of the ground beneath him. Several chains jet out from jashins back as well to pierce and grab at this man.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:31 pm

"Kaim mid leaps in the air as he sensed the chaines coming from the ground at this point the chains that were coming right at him Kaim perfectly land atop of it as he sprints now runing Weak who you calling weak ugly?on those changes bandages completly loose revealing two Staffs Once Kaim gotten closer his Charka just became enchanced his body became more musclar and detailed The Gate of Life open! he then gives Jashin a power kick powerful kick possible enough to break a regular ninja bones the kick nodges Jashin a bit until Kaim continue to kick him with Bicyle kicks as manages to get Jashin airborne Then Kaim disconnects his staff, revealing chains that Kaim wraps the Jashin in He then throws them into the air with the chains in a lotus formation while wrapping the chains around his arms. He then dashes in front of the airborne Jashin and releases all his rage in a brutal barrage of high-speed punches Strong Thunder Lotus Chain .Finally piledriving the opponent to the ground.Kaim slides back and poses Are you Ok?.

Name:Strong Thunder Lotus Chain
Type:B-Rank,Offensive,short-range
Kaim disconnects his staff, revealing chains that Kaim wraps the enemy in. He then throws them into the air with the chains in a lotus formation while wrapping the chains around his arms. He then dashes in front of the airborne enemy and releases all his rage in a brutal barrage of high-speed punches.Finally piledriving the opponent to the ground.It is implied that one or two of the Eight Gates need to be opened to use this technique.

The Eight Gates
Type:techinque unknown rank
The Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon), located in the brain. Removes the restraints of the brain. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
The Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon; English TV "The Gate of Rest"), located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength.
The Gate of Life (生門, Seimon), located on the spinal cord. Allows the user to use the Reverse Lotus.
The Gate of Pain (傷門, Shōmon), located on the spinal cord. Increases the user's speed and power. May cause muscles tissue to tear on use.
The Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon; English TV "The Gate of Closing"), per above.
The Gate of View (景門, Keimon; English TV "The Gate of Joy"), per above. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Opening of this gate releases such large amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user.
The Gate of Wonder (驚門, Kyōmon; English TV "The Gate of Shock"), per above. In the video games, allows the user to perform the Eternal Chaotic Dance.
The Gate of Death (死門, Shimon), located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate.

Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:59 pm

ooc: since i dont see mushai posting, ill go ahead n go Very Happy

Jashin turns to watch kaim rush towards him and suddenly barrage him with a flurry of attacks. As kaim punches and kicks the monster, small botches of his slimy black boy stick to the edges of his knuckles and toes. Jashin is sent flying to the ground so hard that when he lands a small but noticable crator is created. Jashin gets up and reveals a few small holes in his torso from kaims attack but within seconds, the black substance that is his body webs together across the openings and the holes are filled again. The black substance on the tips of kaims knuckles and feet however, suddenly begin to crawl up his arms and legs. Jashin holds out one of his arms and small strings of the same black substance, no larger than a strand of hair begin to jut out of his hand.

"I'm ok , thanks for asking. but..i still don't feel you're attacks boy. if you wanted to just play paddi-cake you should have said something. "
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:37 pm

ooc-i'm bout to pull a Flash from justice league!
Kaim looks at the slimy black boy on his feet and knuckles and shouts out what the FUCK! is this?!It has eyes!Kaim begins to panic as freaks out and starts to go back into his orginal state he then starts to run in a cirlce around Jashin unaware of what Kaim himself is doing his speed increases increadbly a cyclone of winds start to form around kaim the slimy substance start to slip off of kaim from his increased speeds the slimy black stuff gets sucked in the cyclone and blown away.Meanwhile in the exact center where jashin is the current is tremndous hard to move and to see Kaim body looks and is like a after image kaim then starts to move in further distance as the more and more cyclone and eruptions and sound barriers begins to break he continues to run around jashin as if time it self around jashin begins to stop completey.Kaim says to himself what is happening to me i never ran at this speed in my entire life then kaim begins to think of what Kyuzo told him when he was a genin Kaim you are a big bowl something...you are one of the leafs top sercurity vessels because of your clan's history...one day you will see your true power kid...so don't get angry with yourself because you only a master in taijutsu. once you tap into that power you will achieve greatness. Is this what Kyuzo sensei was saying i must have a genkai kekkai. kaim says aloud to Jashin hey ugly this is my true power. you are battling speed it self! Kaim continues to run around the area Jashin body starts to slowy starts disintegrate

ooc-hollis i was gonna use this technique on the new site thats why i didn't make it a jutsu yet but i felt that since this is jashin last dance i want him to battle speed so is this post cool?
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:57 pm

ooc: yeah man its cool with me, go all out! hahah, nice jutsu btw XD
I guess ill go ahead and start getting serious too!

ooooooc: also! you don't have to use chakra points since this is a last stand thing bro. were just going by old school rules, give and take & fairplay ^^

As the black substance begins to crawl up kaims arms and legs, jashin holds out one of his arms and spreads his fingers. before he can complete the ritual however, kaim begins to run around in a blind panic. Jashin pays no attention to this at first until the young shinobi begins to reach great speed.

"hm?"

The speedster begins to move so fast that jashin starts to loose sight of his motions, only seeing a few after images here and there. Eventually, jashin starts to hear booms here and there as if the sound barrier had been broken. After a few more seconds, jashin notices his body slowly begininng to piece away. He cannot see anyone, however he can hear a voice talking to him.

hey ugly this is my true power. you are battling speed it self

"Oh?...weeeeeeeelll, i guess this is finally gonna get a little fun!"

Battle Start

With the rain from before still pouring down, drenching everyone, jashin stands for a second and closes his eyes. When he opens them they appear to resemble some sort of mangekyou sharingan. Now able to somewhat track kaims movements, The entire area is suddenly enshrouded in darkness and just before it does, a barrier would appear to be erected around kaim, causing his movements to slow, allowing jashin to keep track of him even more. Jashins body continues to slowly decintigrate until he cracks his neck and the raining climate becomes extremely cold, much colder than it was before. After a second or two, the temperature drops to several dozen degrees below zero. Jashin claps his palms together and almost instananeously, the entire area is covered by ice burying everything within its vicinity in solid ice, making the field now resemble an arctic tundra. With the ground now covered in a thick sheet of ice, it becomes slippery for kaim if he was not frozen and is still running.
Right after this happens, In an instant, multiple mirrors of ice are created around the Kaim, reflecting nothing but Jashin. Kaim would appear to be trapped in a dome of twenty-one floating mirrors made out of ice. Twelve remain at ground level, eight float above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. Jashin uses the previous distractions he created to enter one of the mirrors. Being able to see through the darkness via sharingan, jashin moves from his current mirror to one directly across from him at near light speed, tapping kaims shoulder as he does, just to toy with him and show him what situation he is in. He then removes the giant battle axe from inside of his back.

the mangekyou:
Spoiler:

jutsu used:
Spoiler:
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey who turned off the lights!? hey stop that quick cut that stop touching me i got shanked in the pin and it ain't gon happen again!Kaim then begins to feel a sudden change in the tempature but it didn't hardly affect him as much due to untraceble movement and says to himself man if i was a sitting duck i would be popcicle but if i don't get of this i really will be one for sure i need to live to take down the akatsuki save pretty boy and have lots and lots of babies with Shinoura....kaim then starts to think about popcicles man its been a long time since i had one.Kaim then feels as he is slowing down as continue to run at his original speed still runing not aware of the mirrors he acutally litterally trips over four of them destroying them as he stumbles he leaps up and headbuts three more breaking those and continues to run and says i think im going to have bad luck forever! kaim says to himself I can't stop moving if i do these tempertaure would freeze me but even though jashin is evil i need to get inside his head.Kaim continues to move around the darkness Kam says aloud Jashin why did you choose this way? why do you want to kill? What is your purpose for doing this?Why did you hurt and kill so many people what for fun because you were sexually abused as a child, or you used to have serizures as a child and other didn't want to play with because they was afraid of catching it?
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:22 pm

A few of jashins mirrors break and he continues to watch as kaim continues to run. He smirks a bit even though he has no mouth, thinking that this boy may be smarter than he thought since he has not stopped his movement. He knows that if he does, he would be frozen solid. kaim then begins to talk to jashin and jashin responds from insie one of the mirrors, although it sounds like his voice is comming from everywhere. Jashin thinks about activating a certain mode since he could use it indefinately anyway in this form, but he still doesn't since he sees no immediate reason to use it yet.

"silly boy. silly willy little boy. I was never molested, i ate my parents. i was never teased because i feasted on other children. I do not kill because im traumatized, i do it for the hell of it...."

Jashin darts again from one mirror to another one across from him and chains follow behind him. he does this again six more times until kaim is surrounded by a circle of chains. The chains begin to spurt out tiny mouths on them. Jashin then holds his axe.

"I am not evil little boy, i simply am"

Once again at near light speed, jashin wields his axe and concentrates some of his chakra around it. A sound boom is heard as he leaps from one mirror to another, slashing at kaims gut as he goes across.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next