Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Ninja Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Ninja Academy

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ninja Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninja Academy

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:04 pm

I quickly erase the butterfly off of my paper, stopping the genjutsu. All of the other students snap out of their trance-like state and sit in their seats. Ready! I call out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:14 pm

"the instructor looks as nothing went on as the students looked shocked"hey sir how did you get here?..."the instructor bites his apple and gets up and sighs"Lets just get started already? now take this test"the instructor passes out an written exam to the students"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:49 am

I look at the test given to me. Hmmm... I think as I begin answering the questions. I finish relatively quickly and hand the test in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 am

"as all the other students for a while with exam i notice a girl finished very quickly a few moments later the majorty of the class finished"ok its over if your not done you failed and back in the ninja academy now the second part is this transfromation techinque"the instructor turns into the raikage"now who wants to go first"i point at the girl who finished so quickly"You first.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 am

I stand up. Transform. I say in a dull, bored voice and I transform into an exact replica of the raikage. I stay that way for a little while and then revert back to my normal self, giving the instructor a blank stare.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:07 am

"the instructor takes another bite out of apple and looks at girl"hmm...nice now everyone you all do it"the whole class start to transform into the raikage but some flaws"hmm...close enough"the instructor goes to the door"now the last part"i've hid five scrolls around the village whoever are the first five to retrive them are genins
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:18 am

This is so easy... I leave the academy before any of the other kids can react. A little after I leave, kids are pushing and shoving each other to get out of the door. I look behind me and shake my head as I watch the amass of kids jostling around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:26 am

I return to the academy only 10 minutes after leaving. Here ya go! I hand the scroll to the teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:12 pm

amida wakes up from the loud ruckus being made in the classroom, sides his shades up and sits up before looking over one of the chairs and yawns. Such nuisance...and this early in the morning.... Heh kid if you're not so lazy you would rushing over there trying to win the heart of the.. Shut up.....i'm trying to sleep here.... Hehehe..i guess you're right...after all..nothing in here turns your switch on Damn right you are...now i'm going to go back to sleep... amida lies back down and pulls his shades over his eyes and yawns before going back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 am

Amida toss and turns and sits up. Oi octy..you hungry? How many times have i told you kid..call me...Lord Octy! Ahhhh...what's the difference...you sound just like the canteen lady you know.. Hmph..i'm refusing to talk to you for the next half hour!. Amida gets up and brush the dirt off his clothes. Oi..look at that barbecued eel that kid brought... Amida peeks over the chairs and peeks at the backpack in front of him Isn't eel your favorite food octy..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Amida leaps over one of the chairs and squats at the edge and yawns. What you thinking about kid? I'm..thinking..that that barbecued eel...would look better in my stomach..hehehe... I like that idea...hahahaha Of course you do.. Amida stands up and walks over to the open bag and swipes the barbecued unagi away and eats it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 am

I watch the one student that was still in the room. So you're the lazy one of the class...eh? What's your name?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:58 am

Amida still with the barbecued unagi in his mouth turns and looks at akina and slurps the unagi up. Who?..me? Bites a chunk of the unagi. Don't wanna tell you Amida continues eating his unagi Heh..what an annoying girl..she will surely be cramping your style kid Amida seems to nod to something and goes back to eating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm

I turn away, rolling my eyes. what an annoying, rude person... I think to myself. Well, whatever. Your choice. I begin doodling on a piece of paper as a boy walks in confidently holding a scroll and hands it to the teacher. He sees me already sitting in the classroom waiting for others to get back with scrolls and his jaw drops. Wha...what?!?! I thought for sure I'd be the first! I ignore him. I turn back to the other kid. Aren't you going to get a scroll? You might want to hurry. I say as another student walks in with a scroll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Times up! now who all brought the scrolls?"the students brought scrolls"
Ok we have our genins and now its time for teams"i point at the girl that drawing and the lazy kid"ok you two come with me.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Amida scratches his butt and continues eating. Oi kid..that teacher called you Eh? he did?...what for? I don't know..i'm not the teacher Right... Amida place the half eaten barbecued unagi in his robe and walks towards the teacher. What you called me for...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 pm

you passed the test with you scroll right?"the takes a bite out of apple and didn't pay attention to the kid"now you two lets get going"hurrying them to come out side"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Amida follows after the teacher and notices that akina is not following Oi! get a move on already.... Amida place both his hands behind his head and follows the teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:47 pm

I hurry after them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Amida appears in the academy and starts teaching the kids on how to sabotage the teacher and learning chakra control. After a few hours, amida leaves leaving behind a bag filled with candies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:58 am

amida enters the academy and starts training the kids. After a hard hour of training amida tuck them in and read them a bedtime story and leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2