Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Great Roads

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: The Great Roads

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm

"the mercs stop once they reached the great roads the mercs split in groups of 5 that 200 memembers in each as every orochimaru sound ninjas and neeco leaded and went in separate directions around the village to postion themselves an over weighted man come to the gate as the anbus surroned him"

why are u here?tell us now....boss said it all go away once i get inside...who's your boss...

"the over weight man starts to laugh insanely then he starts rubbin his stomach as if something was in it"

Please,help me

"the man falls to the knees of them anbu looks at him then picks him up and takes him into the hosiptal mean while the homeless man looks from the horizon and smiles"

Perfect now its time for me move in

"he walks into the village"
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Looks up at the village gates, then thinks
to himself
" Konoha "

Disappears along with the mercs
and surrounds konoha
Neeco
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 60498
Mission points : 82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 am

I lead a group of mercs and we stand in position around the village and wait.
Yukiko
Genin
Genin

Charka Points : 2986
Mission points : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 am

I smirk as I position myself with a group of mercs and think to myself this is going to be fun...

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:05 am

Looks around at the other shinobi
postionning themselfs then kneels in a tall tree branhc overlooking the
the village and awaits orders...

Kyuzo Uchiha.. eye's begin glowing dark purple
with anxsciousness
Neeco

Charka Points : 60498
Mission points : 82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:14 pm

"Kabuto sees the smokes indicating the begining of the invasion kabuto and is army stands on top of konoha gate"

Now! lets set this place a blaze!

"archers from kabuto army start fireing flaming arrows raining down on the village setting nearly everything in the village on fire Meanwhile the homeless man was still wandering around the village as people from both sides were dying"
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:21 pm

As kaim and roaxes was beating the mercs they start to see fire from the sky aw crap pretty boy who is doing this its like armageddon here kaim ducks behind a tree as he look at on top of konoha main gate as he sees archers around it and a familar face hmm...is that?
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 39417
Mission points : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm

*in the nick time i managed to get behind a tree as several flaming arrows striked that tree*
Hmph kaim
*i look at the of main gate and my eyes widen in shock*
Kabuto!
*i bow my head and let a sigh*
Kaim i know who is doing and i know why kaim just let me handle this
*roaxes jump on top building until he reached the main gate he launched ten ninja wire at the end of each were ten paper bombs as they destroyed the archers then he landed next to kabuto*
hmph you looking for me?
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:28 pm

"Kabuto smiles"

You really are a bright kid roaxes i see why my lord wants you now to save your village the grief come with us
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:30 pm

*i turn around and look at the destruction of the village then i nod my head8
Fine to save my friends then i'll go with you
*i said angrily*
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:32 pm

"kabuto smiles and touches roaxes shoulder"

Trust me you are making the right decision
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Kaim appears running up the wall as leaps in the face of kabuto doing a spining kick sliding back roaxes bud what are you doing don't surrender yourself if they want you snd you not gonna fight then i will kaim enters his fighter stance lets go four eyes
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 pm

"Kabuto leans back due to the power of the kick he then holds his mouth as he spits out a little blood"

How are you calling four eyes

"kabuto throws tagged kunai at kaim"

hm...

21800hp and 20000cp
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 pm

kaim quickly dodges the explosive as he appears underneathe kabuto here it comes kaim kicks him upward in a vulnerable ariel postion as my bandages from hands unwraps then wraps kabuto in a caccon as i piledrive him into the village floor making the move more devestating then i slide back from the impact guess you gonna need 12 eyes to keep up with my speed punk.

Name:Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Type:C-rank;Supplementary;Short-range(0-5m)
The Shadow of the Dancing Leaf is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a swift upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Since this is the opponent's blind spot, it can be used as a set up to a number of jutsu.

17000HP and 14000cp
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:02 pm

"Kabuto gets up angrily holding his right arm"

Gate user huh this is gonna be fun

"kabuto throws wires to several trees as he begins to do handsigns"

Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Hmph you gotta do betta than that kaim rushes to kabuto as he jumps over the wire as he i perfom a spiral kick to kabuto Take this!
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:11 pm

hmph you may be fast but you are very pretictable

"kabuto leans back as his right hand which it appears to look like a charka scapel jabs kaim's leg then kabuto continues to strike kaim with scapel in his arm and leg then he presses he palm in kaim's chest sending him back then kaim starts to feel serve pain in his muslces"

Name: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog
This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 pm

As i attempt to stand i feel the pain in my muscles damnit theres only one way to defeat you!Gate of opening! a sudden burst of charka erupts around kaim as his charka can be seen as all around him falls back from the impact lets go my secret techinique!kaim moves in undescrible speed around kabuto as if he were making clones of him self as a strong wind flows around kabuto srom the the speed then out of no where he was sent with a kick then he performs the front lotus on kabuto HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

16000hp,14000+2000-2000=14000

Name:Front Lotus
Type:B-Rank,Offensive,short-range
Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user launches the opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Now behind his opponent, the user restrains them and piledrives them into the ground headfirst. Because it uses one of the chakra gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this jutsu a "double-edged sword." Kakashi has been shown to be able to use this technique, but to a much lesser degree than Guy and Lee
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:34 pm

"When kaim started the wind current i kabuto body begins burn away slowly as he appears on top of the building"

You are a quite strong but this battle is over ahaha
"kabuto begins to do more handsigns"

Body Flame Technique
Type: Supplementary
The user disappears from view. Unlike the Body Flicker Technique, the user goes away slowly, as if his body is being absorbed or burned by a invisible flame

Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am

AHHH!!!!!!!Thats it!Gate of Pain!!A massive surge of Chakra starts to surge over Kaim as some of the ground starts to crack and crumble as his stands up like a super sayian and his face begins to turn red in kaim's mind remebering what kyuzo had told him in the past remeber kaim you can only four gates thats your limit don't try to exceed Kaim shakes his head No!!! i can go more!!!!Gate of Limit!!!!AHHH!!!!!more charka starts to flow around kaim as windows shatter from buildings as this is the end for you kabuto! kaim vanishes re appear and punches kabuto in the stomach four times lifting slighty upward then i do a riseing uppercut sending in the air then kaim flashes their as he moves at blinding speed then he performs reverse lotus then we they fall to the ground as kaim's fist still intact of kabuto body i...i can't move...whats going on?
16000hp,14000+4000-3000=11000-6000=5000cp
Name: Reverse Lotus
Type: Kinjutsu, A-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This jutsu is an advanced and more destructive version of the Front Lotus, which requires that at least three chakra gates be opened (in every instance in which it has been used, five gates are opened). Once enough gates are open, the user launches the target into the air and strikes them at inhuman speed before hitting them with one arm and one foot, sending the target crashing into the ground. This is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.

Because so many chakra gates are opened at once, it can only be used once, since the user will likely be unable to stand afterward. This is proven when Lee is left barely able to stand after using it on Gaara, and the latter's powerful defenses and long-distance attacks allowed him to win the match. Guy's version involves him launching the enemy into the air, spinning like a drill, and delivering a bone-shattering punch
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 am

"kabuto eyes widen due to the fatal blows thrown by kaim as he begin to moan and struggle while kaim was still on top of him kabuto begins to concentrate his charka to his upper body that done the most damage he then grabs kaim's arm as begins to get up"

You were a nice warm up but it is the end for you being reckeless was your down fall

"kabuto poke's kaim forehead as kaim falls down kabuto then adjusts his glasses and turns around and looks at roaxes"

So your coming or not

Name: Secret Healing Wound Destruction
Type: A-rank, Supplementary
Kabuto concentrates chakra to a prepared area of the body and begins the cell recreation process the very moment the targeted area becomes damaged. Kabuto claims that this technique is the reason that Orochimaru values him so highly: he can keep using test subjects for much longer than is normally feasible. The jutsu will continue to heal damage until Kabuto runs out of chakra, leaving the possibility that the damage will not be completely mended when the jutsu ends.

20800-6500=14300+3000=17300hp,17500-3000hp=14500cp
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:23 am

*Roaxes just stands emotionless*
Kaim...Kaim!!!hmph lets go...Sharingan
*Roaxes activates the sharingan then i point at kabuto asthe area around kabuto becomes an dark space which his body turns into paper as he were getting burned then roaxes then throws several shruikens with attached wires as he does handsigns as fire from his mouth inserts on the wire makin a shape of a dragon as that rushes at kabuto in reality while shrikens hit three seperate trees around kabuto*

Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
User: Itachi Uchiha
This genjutsu requires the Sharingan and eye contact to be activated. The illusion traps the victim in a dark empty space where their body is made of paper that burns from toe to head while the user is watching. The purpose of this jutsu is to use the target's vision of their new form to reduce his/her dexterity, making it harder for the victim to battle or perform hand seals.

Name: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
Hand Seals: Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock), in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

17000hp,15000-2000=13000cp
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 pm

"while in seeig his body turn to paper he starts to concentrate his charka as then the genujtsu concludes as i find myself tired as kabuto sees the fire dragon rushing towards him"

Hmph you really trying to kill me well lord told us not to kill he didn't say anything by tourting you

"kabuto body slowly burns away as he appears onside of roaxes as a small chakra around his hands in a shape of sharp blade as he slightly jabs roaxes on his left side and left shoulder"

I have to remember i can't do that much damage to him

Body Flame Technique
Type: Supplementary
The user disappears from view. Unlike the Body Flicker Technique, the user goes away slowly, as if his body is being absorbed or burned by a invisible flame.

Name: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog
This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

17300hp,14500-1500=13000cp
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:46 pm

hmph do better than that
*roaxes quickly grabs kabuto's right arm...then i flip over his head as the ninja wire wraps around all his body while more shirukens with the ninja wire attached to it goes to different trees while roaxes was still in the air i rapidly perform handsigns as mutiple fireballs hurdle down upon kabuto then while roaxes lands on the ground like 20m away his neck begins throbbing*
Argh!...

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction

17000hp, 13000-1100=11900cp
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 pm

"kabuto starts to wiggle himself out of the wire kabuto says to himself"

hmm...impressive this kid have me tied to all different trees...while he wanted me to get in range of him ususally the fireballs sasuke used that he is using was a distraction for that dragon jutsu but in this case he swaped it he's very clever and if do get out of this he may have some more tricks up his sleeves this kid is very smart but he is weak

"Kabuto manages in time to cut the wire with his charka scapels as he but he was too late to escape the fireballs as the fire balls rain down on kabuto hits the ground"

Damnit but it looks like someone can't control the curse mark now its my chance

"kabuto rushes at roaxes with his chakra scapels"

16300hp,13000cp
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content