Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The konohagakure apartments

+10
Kaim
Kanine
hollis
Amaya Shishi Uchiha
NINO HYUGA
Nero
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Kyuzo Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The  konohagakure apartments - Page 6 Empty Re: The konohagakure apartments

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Roaxes his punched in the face as he flys back slamming into a building as a large cloud of smoke blankets the area.The old Roaxes you want back huh. The away things were are over. The smoke clears as Roaxes his seein standing up brushing his robes off. You pathetic little worm you want things to go back being the same. Kaim they will never be the same in fact I want to make sure that I will get revenge of everyone who hurt me.And now Kaim I will show you a little secret.Roaxes skins starts to turn black as he appears right behind Kaim. I took this path for power and i will kill you. Roaxes holds his sword and slashes kaim in the back. Blood starts to come out.
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Kaim falls to the his knees as blood comes from his back. Kaim lets out a loud yell as he starts to tremble. I guess in the end I couldnt save Roaxes. I've let everyone down. At that monment Kaim starts to have a flash back between him and Kyuzo.Kaim you have to become stronger to protect the ones you hold dearest to your heart. There will be hardships in your life that you must overcome but win. Kyuzo says as he vanishes away as Kaim turns around and kicks Roaxes in the sky. I will never be defeat and I will help you return to normal Roaxes. Kaim places his arms around his face as a large amount of chakra starts to burst from around him. Gate of life open. Kaim eyes turns red as he appears infront of Roaxes in thes sky. Take this. Kaim starts to barage Roaxes with punches as he grabs him in mid air. This is for you. He wraps himself around Roaxes as the 2 of the them starts to fly into the ground crashing causing a massive damage to the area and leaving a crater. Kaim is seen crawling out the crater in pain.

20000hp-6000=14000hp
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 39417
Mission points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 pm

As Roaxes lands in the crater he comes out of it crawling also from the attack Kaim unleashed on him. God dammit little boy I cant believe he hurt me this much. Roaxes stands up as the curse starts to become large as his hairs starts to grow longer. His muscles starts to get bigger as his chakra around him starts to turn black. Looks like I will have to use this techinque on you and will will end this battle in the next 2 jutsus. Roaxes begins to do handsigns as he places his hand around his mouth.Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique. Roaxes fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at Kaim as they destroys the area around kaim as heat of the fireballs starts to change the weather condition as it starts to rain.

24500+1500+2500-2000=26500

Name:Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type:B-rank,Offensive,Supplementary,All ranges
Handsigns:Tiger
The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use, as Sasuke had to activate level two of his cursed seal to use the technique. It is able to alter localized weather conditions by condensing water vapor with extreme heat to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which Sasuke does to perform Kirin.

Name:Cursed Seal of Heaven
Type:Juinjustu
This is one of the strongest of Orochimaru's Cursed Seals, the other being its counterpart, the Cursed Seal of Earth. The seal consists of three tomoe, similar to the Sharingan, which, when activated, spread like flames across the user's body. When Sasuke activated the second level of the seal, his skin turned dark-gray and his hair grew and turned dark blue. Additionally, he grew webbed-claw-shaped wings from his back which he could use to glide, and a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of his nose. Like all Cursed Seals, the user receives increased chakra levels and physical capabilities when the seal is active.

Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:03 pm

*Roaxes suddleny stops he flashes to kaim and place his hand on kaim shoulder*

hmph...kaim forget me because i deleted all the leaf

*Roaxes disappears*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Kaim lays in agonizing pain covered in his own blood NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!...*sobs*kaim struggles to his knees as he begins to yell and cry louder I couldn't do it...I COULDN'T DO IT!!!! He starts to pound the ground with his fists Kaim then buries his head in his hands as he weeps
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushai Fudo Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Mushai walks up to Kaim as he puts his handon his back.
Its ok Kaim, One day we will get Roaxes back.
Mushai looks over and notice Shinunora isnt around.
We need to find Shinunora.
Mushai Fudo
Mushai Fudo
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 50040
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Kaim sobs as he stands to his feet Suck it up Kaim...Kaim slaps himself in the face...you don't cry...He starts yelling at himself...You ain't no wuss!...shake that ish off Kaim and go find Shinoura...Kaim cracks his knuckles as looks at Mushai...Lets go! he said dramaticly posing as Kyuzo.
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6